Forge Martial Arts
Each class has different times and dates and options. We start kids as early as 2.5 years old and welcome all ages, sizes, and abilities.
Youth MMA Classes
Little Ninjas – ages 3-7 | Youth – ages 8-14
At the Forge Martial Arts Academy we focus on four pillars of character growth (Integrity, Discipline, Resilience, and Leadership). We specifically develop our programming for each age group to grow in these vital areas of life, so that students will be able to effectively handle peer pressure, bullying, daily stresses, and become the leaders that they admire. They will be learning skills to defend themselves in a variety of realistic situations using Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, boxing, Sanda, Judo, and other forms of martial arts. We also focus on team building, obstacle course training, some gymnastics, and much more. While developing skills in martial arts, self-defense and athletics, your child will simultaneously be developing skills in:
- Giving and keeping your word
- Being held accountable for their responsibilities inside and outside of the school
- Being respectful both to themselves as well as others while staying true to what they stand for
- Doing what is right, especially when no one is watching
- Daily, constant practice of self-control
- Become more efficient at time management
- Have more freedom to do the things they love while accomplishing all their other chores/tasks/goals
- Self-sacrifice when necessary to do so
- Increased focus
- Develop mastery over thoughts, words, emotions, behavior and ultimately character
- “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.”
- Developing the correct mindset to overcome challenges
- Increase physical attributes and overall fitness to live a healthy life
- Develop the ability to perform under stressful situations
- Effective communication
- Teamwork: learning how to lead teams as well as be a supportive team member
- Service to friends, family, and community
- Taking initiative and having the confidence to do so powerfully
- Being accountable for promises and actions both inside and outside the school
Obstacle Training/Ninja Warrior Class
In this class, we work on anything from parkour, gymnastics, strength and conditioning, obstacle course training, and tactical problem-solving, to leadership training. This is a diverse, extremely fun class. The goal is to challenge yourself, grow, learn, and have a blast. For this class we only offer a punch pass due to only having one class a week (Friday @ 2pm to 3:15).
Get a great full-body workout, lose weight, and learn a very practical martial art and competitive sport. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a great way to challenge yourself and grow in your own personal life and journey. Once a strong self-defense foundation has been achieved, more sportive aspects will be taught. At the Forge, we work hard to create a safe, supportive environment where everyone can learn and grow. We offer traditional Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with Judo elements, practiced in a gi or kimono, as well as no-gi, submission wrestling, practiced in workout gear.
Practice and perfect your punches, kicks, knees, and elbows using a variety of partner drills, and focus mitts. Additionally, learn how to effectively and powerfully defend yourself male or female in a variety of situations. This class is a great place to start if you have no previous martial arts experience and are looking for a fun, hard workout that tones and shapes your body, and become more flexible all while learning how to defend yourself if ever need be. We aim to build your confidence, empower you to new and higher levels of living your life and challenge you to grow in your fitness abilities without injuries.
Personal Training/Private Lessons
All ages, all workouts, and all kinds of goals will be the goal of any of our many coaches. Weight lifting, postpartum rehab, weight loss, self-defense, flexibility, mobility, and extra training are all things the Forge can fulfill in our personal training program. The Forge custom tailors a packaged program just for you!! Any goal you have we will work to help you accomplish. This is a very custom program so prices and times vary. Please call us today to discuss options.
This is a yoga class that combines yoga, tribal dance and plyometrics. You will transform the way you relate to your body in a way you love it just the way it is. This is a more advanced yoga class; however, beginners are more than welcome. We have all shapes and sizes in this class having a blast getting in shape. Not only will you tone your body, increase flexibility and work on your cardio in this class but you will also find your inner goddess. Get ready to sweat, laugh, cry and breathe!!! (women only).
This is honestly the most fun I’ve (coach Morganne) ever had while doing a work out. After I had my son, this was also the best postpartum workout to heal my body and get my pre-baby body back. In English, this class is if pilates, Zumba, and yoga had a baby. All women of any age, size or back ground experience are suited for this class even beginner or advanced yogi.
Forge Martial Arts
Feel Free to call, text, or email us!